Kế hoạch học tiếng anh trong 120 ngày

 Alo alo How to learn english in 120 days.

What channel do you learn english?

I learn english in Youtube channel with English follow me program.

English follow me has 120 lesson. It is devidended 4 section
  1. Section one: Beginner
  2. Section two: Elementry
  3. Section three: Intermediate
  4. Section four: Advanced
This is a program off BCC produced in 1970s on TV to introduce English for non speak native in the world.
Besides, I will learn new words from 3 books of Oxford Word Skill
  1. Basic level
  2. Immediate level
  3. Advanced level
Now we will have a plan to learn it in 120 days.

I think about that we will speak english fluently in course.

Thank you so much.

Let's go

Comments

Bài viết đọc nhiều nhất

VAY MUA HÀNG TRẢ GÓP LÃI SUẤT 0%

HƯỚNG DẪN VỀ ĐẦU TƯ TÀI CHÍNH

TUẦN THỨ 3 DẬY SỚM